Friday, March 04, 2005

The changing face of sadism...

In the past, sadism only referred to sex and pleasure. [No need to elaborate. I'm sure you know what I mean.] Now, it has come to have a whole new definition for me.

When you take in sick joy in the misery of others, you become a sadist. When you act nonchalant at the misery of others, you become a sadist. When you don't give a fickung damn, you become a sadist. When you adamantly refuse to acknowledge that you caused that misery, you become a sadist.

Buti sana kung di mo kilala yung tao. Okay lang. Paano kung kaibigan mo? Don't you become a sadist yourself?

I can name two people who have become my own sadists. But I'm not a masochist. I fight. But I just drove one of them away.

2 comments:

vincent said...

hmm! kilala ko yata ung isa ah! :)
btw, you change the look of your blog by going to the template section of your blogger account. magkakalikot ka lang dun, pwede mo lagyan ng links, etc. :D

-vince

Shiira Megumi, Disco Bitch said...

Nah. It's not who you think it is.