Thursday, March 17, 2005

Just less than 3 weeks from now...

I used to be very excited at the very idea that my birthday is just around the corner. Call me egocentric, but my birthday is my favorite holiday. No, I am not so sure.

The boyfriend will be in Manila for his stupid annual convention with that stupid girl. It's not like he has never been there before. He can just as well miss it, but no, he'll go there. What hurts is that I know he will never choose me over it because I'm not at the top of his priorities. I should've just made myself invisible on his birthday last Tuesday so he'll know what it feels like.

I'm so mad and irritated and to get back, I just want to bury my mobile phone dead the moment he leaves this place. Then I would screw any guy I would meet. Tingnan lang natin.

No comments: