Monday, November 13, 2006

Dorothy Shoes...

There is a reason why I refer to myself in this blog (as well as in my other blogs) as "The Orgasmic Beauty in Scarlet Shoes."

First, I have been described as "orgasmic" by my orgmates at UJP-UP, primarily because of how much I playfully harass Weng, an orgmate and a dear friend (who's happily married now to a wonderful lady). In one of the sigsheets which was used as an assignment booklet for aspiring UJP members, one of Weng's codes was, "Bilis, Tuxedo Mask! Andyan na si Sailormars!" Back then, I still had a good body to show, accented by a 24-inch waistline. (I still have a 24-inch waistline...it's somewhere in the other inches.)


Second, I have been known by my pair of red shoes. My first pair was a cute ballet flats number which I often used for dancing. (There must be something with red shoes for dancing that attracts so much attention.) When that pair gave up from being worn too much, I changed to a pair of red alligator-skin loafers. When that died out on me, I found another pair of red shoes...until I moved to Davao.

I don't remember having any pair of red shoes since I moved. (Well, I do have a pair of red sandals, but I don't count them as shoes.) Maybe because the footwear trend changed from shoes to sandals and slippers. On the other hand, I found myself being more comfy in a good pair of sneakers.

And then last Saturday, I saw a pair of red shoes. It's so read you'd be blind not to notice it. And I told myself I'm going to buy it.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get my money withdrawn from the bank...ATM problems.

I hope the pair is still there until I buy it.

1 comment:

Kodsy said...

perhaps shiira-san and the cellphone that you want to buy is also waiting for you...

ill link you up. :-)