Monday, March 19, 2007

Ano daw?

These seriously cracked me up. Ain't quite funny for non-native Filipino speakers though...
  1. The more, the manyer.
  2. It's a no win-win situation.
  3. Come! Let's join us!
  4. Are you joking my leg?
  5. It's not my problem anymore; it's your problem anymore.
  6. You can never can tell.
  7. Let's give them a big hand of applause! (I also seem to remember hearing someone say, "Let's give him a warm of applause!")
  8. Been there, been that.
  9. Forget it about it.
  10. Give him the benefit of the daw.
  11. It's a blessing in the sky.
  12. One of these days is not like the other.
  13. In the wink of an eye.
  14. For all intense and pruposes.
  15. I ran into some errands.
  16. Whatever you say so.
  17. Can't you just cut me some slacks?

1 comment:

Kodsy said...

what can you say about "i love making letters"?hehehe

btw, i deleted my two blogs so you can delete na the links under my name and replace it. you can check liguified's blog for the url. don't want to post it here. i'm hiding kasi.